I was asked by Shelli Johnson (author of Small as a Mustard Seed) http://www.shellijohnson.com to take part in this Blog Hop, which started on the She Writes website http://www.shewrites.com/ a while back and is still going strong.
If you’re an author and I tagged you for this blog hop, your instructions are at the end of this post.
Ten Interview Questions for The Next Big Thing:
1. What is the working title of your book? The book title might be subject to change but for now it is Operation Pandemonium.
2. Where did the idea come from for the book? Like my novella Toxic Situations, this book was inspired by a post by scientist and author, J.J. Brown. Information Sharing and Lethal Virus Research.
3. What genre does your book fall under? Mystery and Suspense
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition? Male lead – Rob Estes, Female lead – Megan Fox
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? In a race against time, haunted by a legacy of vengeance Craig Wells and his investigators will stop at nothing to recover a missing researching capsule from a desperate criminal and prevent a Bird Flu pandemic.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? I haven’t made a final decision, probably self-publish or work with a small publishing house.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? I started developing plans for my wip in August but didn’t not start working on my manuscript until the first of November.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? One of my reviewers compared my writing to a movie, The Departed or the series Law and Order.
9. Who or What inspired you to write this book? This is basically the same as question 2. Like its prequel “Toxic Situations”, this novel was inspired by a post by scientist and author, J.J. Brown. Information Sharing and Lethal Virus Research
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? In Operation Pandemonium I expand on character development. Suspense is based on the potential for an act of terror that could occur at any moment. A mystery must be solved to avert disaster.
So if you’re an author and I tagged you for this Next Big Thing Blog Hop, read on. Here’s how it works….
Rules of The Next Big Thing
Use this format for your post. Include an introduction to your interview post and a link to the person who tagged you for participation. Answer the ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress). Include some pictures if possible. Tag at least one and up to five other writers/bloggers by sending them an email and then add their links to the end of your interview post. Their answers should go up the week after.
Your blog post would need to be up between November 12th and the 16th . If you are on She Writes, you put the post up there too. Your blog post should be labeled: The Next Big Thing Blog Hop.
Here is the author I’m tagging: